SUBMISSION OF CONTRIBUTORY PAPERS
Desirous participants may submit their contributory papers as per the template on the symposium website (www.smcindia.org) before extended due date September 7, 2018. The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to decide regarding acceptance/rejection of papers. Acceptance of papers will be communicated by October 5, 2018(Revised Date). Inclusion of the papers and participation of authors in the scientific program are dependent on payment of registration fee by November 28,2018.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORY PAPERS
- Language: English
- Paper size: A4; 1 inch margins on all sides
- Text : Times New Roman, 10pt font; single line spacing; no extra spacing between paragraphs (see templatefor more details)
- Size: Not more than 2 pages, including tables, references and illustrations
- Two page spaces should be fully utilized with sufficient scientific information. Papers with insufficient information will not be considered.
- File format: Microsoft Word (Office 2003, 2007, 2010)